Flexible, wear and tear resistant
750 gram / spool
download technical data sheet
mTPU is a semi-flexibility industrial rubber with superior layer bonding force, it offers great chemical resistance. Compared with other TPU materials, mTPU is easier to print fast and high resolution.
- Excellent wear and tear resistance
- High impact strength
- Elongation at break up to 660%
- Good corrosion resistance to common industrial oils and chemicals
- Superior layer bonding force
- Mankati E180
- Parts require high impact strength rubber
- Seal parts
- Customized rectify insole
- Rubber handle prototypings
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 220-240°C (428-464°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: Build plate off or 45°C (113°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 - 120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg