(Strengthen PLA + Carbon Fiber)
Light, tough, easy to print
750 gram / spool
download technical data sheet
mPLAS-CF is a light and high impact strength composite material, it is composite with strengthen PLA resin and carbon fiber.
Unlike normal crisp PLA-CF materials, mPLAS-CF offers a high impact strength and high layer bonding force, in addition to lower shrinkage rate than regular PLA material, mPLAS-CF is easy for large scale models printing.
- Light and high impact strength
- Good machinability, easy to drill and tapping on the prints
- Lower shrinkage than normal PLA material, suitable for large scale models printing
- Mankati E180
- Lightweight applications
- Functional prototypes
- Drones parts
- RC cars parts
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: 80-100°C (176-212°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 - 120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg