Impact resistant, easy to print, high quality prints
750 gram / spool
mPLA-S is a strengthen and toughen PLA material, it offers 11 times impact strength of regular PLA materials. It is capable of mechanical treatment like drilling and taping and has a better overall mechanical properties than regular ABS.
- Excellent impact strength
- Safe and biodegradation, ideal for home and office usage
- Better overall mechanical properties than regular ABS.
- Capable of mechanical treatment like drilling and taping
- Low shrinkage and much easy for large scale models printing
- Mankati E180
- High impact strength models
- Large scale high mechanical strength parts
- Functional models
- End use parts and products
- Low volume production
- Sculpture industry
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190-215°C (374-419°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: Build plate off or 45°C (113°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 - 120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg