Chemical resistance, tough, easy to print
750 gram / spool
download technical data sheet
mPETG is a exceptional material which offers high impact and tensile strength, with high tansparency and bright color, in addition to high resistance to salts, acids and alkalis.
Due to its low shrinkage rate and high layer bonding force, print with mPETG is an reassuring experience, it is very durable and easy.
- High impact and tensile strength
- Excellent layer bonding force
- High transparency and bright color
- Good resistant to salts, acids, alkalis
- Low shrink rate and easy to print
- Mankati E180
- Parts require oil resistance
- Parts require UV-resistance
- Parts require resistance to salts, acids and alkalis
- Glass parts prototyping (post process with epoxy resin)
- Daily usage
- Applications require high impact strength
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 210-240°C (410-464°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: 50-70°C (122-158°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 - 120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg