Impact resistance, tough and heat resisitance
750 gram / spool
mPC-S is a highly toughen treated polycarbonate based material which offers double impact strength, bending strength and tensile strength of regular ABS material. It offers heat resistance up to 110℃/230℉, in addition to high resistance to warp and cracking. mPC-S is a great choice for high end engineering application.
- Excellent machanical strength
- Excellent machinability, easy to drill and tapping on the prints
- Heat resistant up to 110℃/230℉
- Easy for mechanical polishing with abrasive paper to achieve a smooth surface
- Easy to paint
- Mankati E180
- Functional parts
- Heat resistant application
- End use parts
- Structure parts
It is recommended to close the door and cover the lid in the printing process to ensure stable chamber temperature and enhance higher layer bonding force.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: 60-90°C (140-194°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 - 120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg
Oil Filter Removal Tool
Original file from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1135889