Low friction, high heat resistantance
mNylon is an excellent high strength-to-weight ratio nylon material, it's formulated to achieve a outstanding warp resistance performance, it is never been so easy to print with nylon material.
It offers great flexibility, low friction and corrosion resistance, in addition to great layer bonding force and heat resistance up to 150℃/302℉, mNylon is a great choice for high end engineering application.
- Excellent machnical and impact strength
- Low friction
- Great warp resisitance, suitable for big models printing
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Heat resistance up to 150℃/302℉
- Excellent layer bonding force to achieve a isotropy mechanical strength, release much more design freedom
- Mankati E180
- End use products
- Low volume production
- Heat resistant applications
- Test and functional prototypes
- Impact strength decisive applications
- Low friction parts