Tough, high print quality
750 gram / spool
mABS is a formulated high performance 3D printing material, it offers excellent resistance to warping and guarantees high printing quality.
It is recommended to close the door and cover the lid in the printing process to ensure stable chamber temperature and enhance higher layer bonding force.
- Excellent machanical strength
- Excellent machinability, easy to drill on the prints
- Heat resistance up to 83℃
- Easy electroplate or paint
- Easy for mechanical polishing with abrasive paper to achieve a smooth surface
- Soluble in acetone, easy to "weld" or polish parts by brushing or dipping full ABS pieces in acetone
- Mankati E180
- Functional prototypes
- End use parts
- Concepts model
- Tools and toys
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 180-240°C (356 - 464°F)
- Recommended Build Plate Temperature: 60-90°C (140-194°F)
- Recommended Print Speed: 40-120 mm/s
- Net Weight: 750 gram/spool
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.02 mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200 mm/7.87"
- Spool Width: 53 mm/2.08"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55 mm/2.16"
- Shipping Size: L215mm × W215mm × H65mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg
A instrument casing 3D printed with E180 & mABS, and polished with abrasive paper.