3DXTech 3DXMAX® ASA (Acrylonitirle Styrene Acrylate) is a UV-resistant weatherable polymer.
3DXTech ASA has a low-gloss matte finish that makes it a perfect filament for technical prints - especially when you don't want the high-gloss surface finish often associated with many other 3D printing materials such as ABS, PETG, or PLA.
ASA's UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather. ASA's exceptional mechanical and thermal properties - coupled with excellent UV-stability - is why this resin is used the Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
- Excellent machnical strength
- Excellent machinability, easy to drill and tapping on the prints
- Heat resistant up to 80℃/176℉
- Easy to mechanical polishing with abrasive paper to achieve a smooth surface
- Soluble in acetone, easy to "weld" or polish parts by brushing or dipping full ABS pieces in acetone
- Easy electroplate or paint
- Mankati E180
- Out door application
- Radiator grills
- Sensor housing